Blank Perelandra Charts & Checklists
The blank charts and checklists linked below are for use with the Perelandra health and environmental processes. Please do not use them for any other programs or in any way other than as described in the Perelandra matertial. Note: You may print blank Perelandra Charts and Checklists for personal use only. Pre-printed charts are available here.
Use the Blank Charts & Checklists Without Ever Printing Them
All of the blank Perelandra charts and checklists are now "fill enabled" or as we like to call them — "fill-in-able"! That means you can type your records for each PIC List test, Troubleshooting Chart, Telegraph Test, etc. right into the file on your computer without using a single piece of paper!
To help you get started, we've included some basic instructions below. But if nerdy phrases like "download to file" or "save page as" make you cringe, ask a friend or a family member to help you get set up. Or call the Question Hot Line on any Wednesday and ask for "Geek Girl."
Important: Other programs can view PDFs with forms, but we recommend the latest version of Adobe Reader on your Mac or PC. We recommend TinyPDF by Appxy for your iPad or tablet.
1. Click on the link below to the chart/checklist you want to download. The PDF file for that chart/list will open in a new tab of your browser.
2. Save the file to your computer.
Firefox: Click File (or right click anywhere on the chart/list), then select "Save page as."
Safari & Internet Explorer: Click File, then select "Save as" or just click the "save" button.
Chrome: Right click anywhere on the chart/list and select "Save as."
3. Select the folder on your computer where you want to save your blank chart/list PDF file.
4. When you want to start a new chart/list, first open your folder ("Windows Explorer" for PC / "Finder" for Mac), then copy the original file and paste the copy into the folder.
5. Rename the copy so you know what that chart/list is for, such as "PIC List - Home & Property General Balance.pdf" for a PIC List test for the general balance of your home and property.
6. Open the PDF, fill in the information needed for that chart, process or test. Save the file. Refer back to it as needed!
Here's an example of what your folder might look like once you've made a few copies:
PIC: Perelandra Information Center
Perelandra Microbial Balancing Program Manual
The Perelandra Essences
Perelandra Organizing Process
Perelandra MBP Balancing Solutions
The Perelandra Garden Workbook
Perelandra Soil-less Garden Companion