U.S. Shipping and Delivery
Important Shipping Information
We use UPS (United Parcel Service) and the U.S. Postal Service for shipping.
Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands are sent by Priority Mail. Or, you may request UPS 2-Day or Next-Day Air. UPS Ground Service is not available to these addresses.
All orders to APO/FPO addresses must be sent by Priority Mail.
We reserve the right to charge additional shipping when your order is processed should you inadvertently choose a shipping method that is not available to your address. We will contact you if that amount exceeds $8.
Please give a street address for delivery, whenever possible. UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box address.
Delivery Times Within the U.S.
- Your orders are processed and shipped within 24 to 48 hours after we receive them (not counting weekends).
- UPS 3-Day Ground, 2-Day Air and Next-Day Air orders must be received by us before 1 p.m. eastern time for same day shipping. Orders received after 1 p.m. will be processed and shipped the following business day (Monday-Friday).
- Priority Mail is usually delivered within 3 days, but is not guaranteed.
- UPS Ground delivery times are not guaranteed. Allow 5-10 business days.
- UPS 3-Day, 2-Day and Next-Day are guaranteed by UPS. Please factor in 24 hours for order processing and packing when determining the delivery time.
- Media Mail delivery times are not guaranteed. Allow 1-2 weeks.
- If your regular delivery order does not arrive within 10 business days, or if you have other questions or concerns about your order delivery, please contact us.
- Include a note to us with your order if you would like UPS to require a signature for delivery.
- If you need to arrange for special delivery times or give other delivery instructions, please contact your local UPS office.
International Shipping and Delivery
We ship anywhere around the world. International shipping and handling rates are based on the total package weight of your order.
If you would like Express or Expedited UPS shipping, please place your order by fax or phone so we may more easily determine your exact shipping charge.
Customs Regulations and Import Fees
Duties, taxes and other customs fees are not included in our shipping charges. So you are not surprised by the amount of duties, taxes and/or customs fees charged by your customs office, we encourage you to obtain relevant information before placing your order.
Many countries have regulations that may not allow you to import essences or certain items from the Soil Balancing Process Kit or the Expanded Balancing Process Kit. We recommend that you know the import regulations for your country prior to ordering. Please notify us about any special tariff or customs requirements for your country. If you have difficulty obtaining this information, please contact us. Perelandra will not assume responsibility for the cost to ship and return orders that customs will not allow you to receive.
Lost or Unclaimed Packages
Perelandra will not assume responsibility for the cost to reship lost packages. The customer is responsible for all costs incurred for undeliverable packages, including packages that are not claimed in time.
NOTE: We reserve the right to charge additional shipping or adjust your shipping method when your order is processed should you inadvertently choose a shipping method that does not apply to your order. We will contact you for confirmation before charging your credit card if the additional shipping charges exceed $8.